Among the other points, the Statement:
- stresses the necessity to give Ukraine the EU candidate country status;
- full-heartedly endorses the continuation of the NATO open-door policy;
- calls International Community to immediately establish no-fly zone over Ukraine in order to prevent massive Civilian casualties;
- proposes International Community to create full trade embargo against Russia;
- calls on the Countries to enlarge provision for all necessary weaponry Ukraine needs to win the war;
- states that war crimes of the Kremlin regime must not go unpunished by the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court;
- emphasizes the need to start thinking about the reconstruction of Ukraine now and advocating a comprehensive aid plan for Ukraine's economic recovery.