The following issues are on the agenda of the PACE Bureau meeting:
- international tribunal for the crime of russian aggression against Ukraine (additional legal approaches to the format of the future tribunal);
- register of damages and Compensation Measures (opening of the office in Kyiv at the beginning of the year);
- Ukrainian children illegally deported by russia and their return home. This was reported by a member of the Ukrainian delegation, the MP Mariia Mezentseva;
- at the initiative of the Ukrainian delegation, a special ad-hoc Committee on the basis of PACE will start its work in December to return Ukrainian children home and address the problems of temporarily displaced children, which will be headed by the MP Olena Khomenko.
- MPs Mariia Mezentseva, Pavlo Sushko, Larysa Bilozir, Yevheniia Kravchuk and Oleksandra Ustinova will work in the Ad Hoc Committee on the Ukrainian side.